Training sessions are either one-on-one or small groups and are based upon the experience level and needs of the individual or group, including but not limited to:
- Basic and advanced classes in handgun, rifle and shotgun
- First time shooters
- Families looking for gun safety training and familiarization
- Retired Police Officer (RPO) and LEOSA qualifications
- Officers preparing for SWAT test
- Police academy candidates and recruits
- Police Officers prepping for upcoming qualifications
- Shooting enthusiasts looking to hone their skills
- Help selecting a firearm
- Firearms cleaning tutorial
Private sessions – $150.00 for a 1 hour one-on-one or group session (see below for add on pricing).
Firearms rentals and ammunition are not included but are available for rent and purchase.
Private Training Session
$150 for one person $50 each additional person (Please change the quantity below to adjust the amount)
Please fill out the information below:
Private Training Session – Every session is designed around the individual. New shooter sessions start with a presentation on the basics of gun safety and the principles of marksmanship and ends with live fire shooting on the range.
Retired Police Officer (RPO) or LEOSA qualifications are $50. Schedule your session for a date and time that’s convenient for you and without the downtime often associated with large group qualifications.